DENSO Robotics welcomes you to MEDTEC Europe 2011 March 22nd to 24th in Stuttgart, Germany
Dear ladies and gentlemen,
On behalf of DENSO Robotics, worldwide market leader of small robotics, we are glad to invite you to visit us at "MEDTEC Europe 2011", the European leading trade fair for medical-related technology. This event will take place from March 22nd to 24th in Stuttgart, Germany.
DENSO Robotics shows in Hall 8, Booth 8157 its current product line-up for the pharmaceutical and medical industries (4- and 6-axis robots ?Clean Room“ Class 10 and 100).
・The new VS-Series
- World’s fastest 6-axis robot of its class (up to 11,000 mm/s)
- World’s slimmest
- World’s first all internally-wired design up to the sixth axis that allows you to connect easily GigE cameras (with PoE) and electrical grippers with no external cabling tangling up around
- Available IP67 protection class allows the employment of robots in harsh environments (e.g. CNC machines).
- These and other features make the new VS Series of DENSO unrivaled!
・The new VP-G2-S1
- 6-axis robots for cleanroom and other contamination-control environments
- Cleanroom Class 100
- Resistant to aggressive sterilization chemicals such as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
- Certified by Fraunhofer IPA
・An extremely small robot that is meant for teaching and training purposes
- This little robot is an excellent option for universities, research centres, laboratories, etc., that are interested in acquiring robotic equipment with small budgets
Registration and Tickets for the Event
For further information about this event and to order tickets free of charge please visit:
We look forward to seeing you.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us.Sincerely,