Problems for both field workers and managers are solved!
A Hand-held terminal that makes everybody feel like using it
· Each model’s body is more than 15% thinner, lighter and smaller(1)
· Design was sought for functional beauty that also allows comfortable operation despite size constraints.
· Dome-shaped keys are used, which can be operated easily by workers wearing work gloves.
· A high-visibility LCD, High-Bright Display, is used.
· A wide viewing angle, and therefore, enhanced visibility from oblique angles is realized.
· Operation time longer than Windows-OS model.
· Unique power-saving design enables best-in-class long-time operation of 40 hours(2) even when continuously connected by wireless.
· Smooth 360° reading is realized using the latest algorithms.
· Compared to barcode models, working time with the model can be reduced up to 30%.
· A simple business application software (Easy Pack Ad) allowing collection of actual records for inventory and inspection plus 1:1/1:n collation is included as standard equipment.
· No other devices are required for data transmission.
· Even in the case of sudden loss of battery power, commercially-available dry-cell batteries can be used.
· Built-in toughness that endures droppings from 2 m height and operates in minus 20° to 50°C temperature range.
· For BHT-OS model, its transaction function automatically restores the immediately previous conditions in the case where the battery is disconnected and a file error occurs.
· The model can be used in more than 40 countries worldwide.
· Supports multi-language display. For BHT-OS model, Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean and Thai fonts are supported.
· Customers who register on Denso Wave’s website are offered a 3-year warranty.(4)
· Equipped with a development tool to help develop all kinds of applications. Coding, debugging and installation can be efficiently controlled.
· Highly compatible, unique OS enables effective use of application assets.
· Copies of another terminal can be made easily.
· BHT-OS model is as user-friendly as previous models, yet enables cloning with IrDA.
|2D code model||Barcode model|
|CPU||32bit RISC microprocessor|
|Memory||Flash ROM(1)||64MB(45MB for user area)|
|Display||Number of Dots(2)||QVGA(240×320 dots)|
|Display device||Liquid crystal dot matrix display (color)|
|16-dot font||15(2-byte characters)×20 rows, 30(1-byte characters)×20 rows|
|24-dot font||10(2-byte characters)×13 rows, 20(1-byte characters)×13 rows|
|Back light||White LED|
|Scanner||Mode||Area sensor||Advanced scan plus (CCD)|
|Decode||2D code||QR code, micro QR code, SQRC iQR, PDF417, micro PDF417, Maxi code, DataMatrix(ECC200), GS1 Composite||-|
|Barcode||EAN-13/8(JAN-13/8), UPC-A/E、UPC/EAN(Add-on embedded),
Interleaved 2 of 5, Codabar(NW-7), CODE39, CODE93, CODE128, GS1-128(EAN-128), Standard 2 of 5(STF), GS1 Databar(RSS)
|Minimum resolution||2D code||0.167 mm||-|
|Reading reference position||100 mm||50 mm|
|Maker||Area guide maker||-|
|Scan Confirmation||LED in three colors: Blue/red/green, speaker, vibration|
|Key input section||Number of keys||21 keys (including power key) + Cross-hair cursor key + 3 trigger keys|
|Infrared ray (IrDA Ver.1.2[low power]physical signaling layer-compliant)|
|Up to 115.2kbps, 460.8kbps|
|Approximately 0.15ｍ MAX.|
|Suitable standard||-||IEEE.802.11b/g/n compliant||-||IEEE.802.11b/g/n compliant|
|Frequency||-||2.4GHz band||-||2.4GHz band|
|-||Approx.75m indoors, approx.200m outdoors||-||Approx.75m indoors, approx.200m outdoors|
|-||IEEE.802.11b：11/5.5/2/1Mbps, IEEE.802.11g：54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps, IEEE802.11n:65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps||-||IEEE.802.11b：11/5.5/2/1Mbps, IEEE.802.11g：54/48/36/24/18/12/9/6Mbps, IEEE802.11n:65/58.5/52/39/26/19.5/13/6.5Mbps|
|Access method||-||Infrastructure mode, ad-hoc mode||-||Infrastructure mode, ad-hoc mode|
|Security||-||WEP40,128, WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS,PEAP),WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS,PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS,PEAP)||-||WEP40,128, WPA-PSK(TKIP), WPA2-PSK(AES), WPA-1x(TKIP/EAP-TLS,PEAP),WPA2-1x(AES/EAP-TLS,PEAP), 802.1x(EAP-TLS,PEAP)|
|Bluetooth||-||Bluetooth Ver.2.1 + EDR based class 2||-||Bluetooth Ver.2.1 + EDR based class 2|
|Cable I/F||USB Ver.2.0(USB microB)|
|Card slot||MicroSD or MicroSDHC(～32GB)×1(FAT32 compliant)|
|Additional functionality||Clock, speaker,vibrator, battery, and voltage indicators, keypad backlight, remot wakeup|
|Operating tenperature||-20 to 50℃(5)|
|Drop resistance(6)||2.0m drop on concrete floor /1.2mheight over a concrete floor with each of 6 sides of the enclosure facing down (60 times total)|
|Mass||Approx. 188g (With thin battery mouted),
approx.206g (with standard battery mounted)
|Power||Main battery||Litium ion battery, AAA alkaline batteries x 3(separately sold battery adapter required)|
|Operating time(7)||Standard battery||95 hours(8)||95 hours(8)/40 hours(9)||98 hours(8)||98 hours(8)/42 hours(9)|
|Thin battery||55 hours(8)||55 hours(8)/21 hours(9)||57 hours(8)||57 hours(8)/23 hours(9)|
|AAA alkaline batteries||45 hours(8)||45 hours(8)/17 hours(9)||55 hours(8)||55 hours(8)/20 hours(9)|
Holder, which performs data communication with BHT communication unit and the up-level device.
|Charging time||Size||Power supply|
|AC adapter||USB charger|
|-||CU-1321(1)(2)||USB2.1 Full Speed compliant(3)||Standard battery:
Apporox.7 hours Thin battery:
|Connection target/AC adapter(AD2-1005/3000)(6)|
|-||CBBHT-US2000/C13-4A||USB2.0 Full Speed compliant(3)||Standard battery:
|-||2.0m||Supply from the connection|
A lineup of various BHT main unit charging type and backup cartridge charging type devices.
|Model||Type||Charging time||Power supply||Size(mm)|
|CH-201B||Lithium-ion battery charger||Standard battery：approx.3H
|CH-1354||Main unit charger||1 unit, charging time: approx. 3H||AC adapter(1)||134(D)×110(W)×72.2(H)|
|CH-1104||Four slot battery charger||Approx. 3H||205.5(D)×190(W)×29.0(H)|
Backup batteries for BHTs
|-||Lithium-ion battery(Standard type)||BT-130LA||battery only|
|-||Lithium-ion battery(Thin type)||BT-20LB||battery only|
|-||Adapter for dry cell||B-130D||-|
Application software for BHTs.
Software to configure various parameters for the BHT-1300
|BHT Setting(Free)||Software to configure various parameters for the BHT-1300|
Software to operate the BHT-1300
|BHT Manager||Software to operate the BHT-1300|