You can normally set up the QK11-U in the following steps.
-What you need
- ・Attached USB cable
Software and Manuals
Connecting QK11-U to PC
- 1.Download the Active USB-COM Port Driver and install it on your PC.
Refer to the Active USB-COM Port Driver Installation Guide for the details of installation procedure.
- 2.Connect the QK11-U to the PC's USB port with the attached USB cable.
Found New Hardware Wizard automatically starts by the PC.
- 3.Install the driver by following the Active USB-COM Port Driver Installation Guide.
Preparation for processing the data read by QK11-U
Convert the data received from the USB virtual COM port to keyboard input data for processing the data read by QK11-U.
- 1.Download the QR_kbif and install it on your PC.
- Start the QR_kbif.
2.When the Com Port Setting window appears, select the USB virtual COM port number to which the QK11-U is connected.
You can confirm the USB virtual COM port number on the Windows' Device Manager.
- 3.Open some application, for example, the Windows' Memo and then read any bar code with the GT10. The read data is displayed on the application program's screen.
As an alternative, you can create application programs that receive serial communications data without the QR_kbif.
-Parameter setting procedure
Setting with QR Code Menu
Use the QR code menu to designate the basic parameters such as available bar code types. Refer to the QK11-U User's Manual for the available parameters and the menu.