Please download BHT Term Emulator and install it by the following procedure.
What you need:
- License Certificate (if you have already purchased BHT Term Emulator
- 1.Register your information on QBdirect.
In case you have already purchased BHT Term Emulator register the serial number written in your License Certificate.
QBdirect User Registration
- 2.Log into QBdirect.
- 3.Download "BHT Term Emulator".
- 4.Decompress the file you have downloaded and the execute the installer.
- 5.Configure the appropriate operating environments (host IP address, terminal type, etc) according to the User's Manual installed on your PC, download component files of BHT Term Emulator to the BHT by their installer program.
- 6.Execute the downloaded BHT Term Emulator. After the product logo is displayed, the message telling you that the product key is not yet registered, is displayed. If you want to try all the available functions, please select [C = Demo]. Note that, however, you are allowed to use the emulator for only 20 minutes for a single session, as the time the BHT is connected to the host is limited to 20 minutes.
The license registration is required to officially use the BHT Term Emulator.
If you have purchased the license of BHT Term Emulator, you have to proceed to the following procedure to apply for the license.
- 7.Execute the downloaded BHT Term Emulator. After the product logo is displayed, the message telling you that the product key is not yet registered (see Step 5). Here, if your product is either the BHT-7500W or the BHT-300BW/BWB/QW/QWB, you can check the Product ID of your product. For other BHTs, please select [ENT = Registration] to enter the License Registration page and then check the Product ID of your product.
- 8.Contact our sales agency about issue of the product key.
Contact our sales agency
- 9.After you get a product key, please register the product key on the above Lisense Registration page.