- ・The run-time error 11h occurs.
- ・The run-time error 12h occurs.
- ・”Reload the battery to restart!” error message
- ・”ERL=**** ERR=****” appears on the LCD
- ・Run-time error 00h occurs.
- ・Run-time error 07h occurs even though there is enough memory
- ・Run-time error 07h occurs while writing to a file.
- ・Run-time error 0008h (Array not defined)
- ・A data file transfer with an XFILE statement triggers run-time error 36h
- ・Redefining fields for existing files results in a run-time error 3Dh
- ・Writing data into the 1001st record results in run-time error 3Fh
- ・Run-time error occurs when 41 or more bytes data is set in the string variables.
- ・A data file transfer with an XFILE statement triggers run-time error 4Ah
- ・F0h errors from extended functions and extension libraries
- ・Run-time error 110h occurs when FTP is used.
- ・Run-time error 023Dh (Failed to connect)
- ・Run-time error 023Ch (The connection attempt has timed out)
- ・Run-time error 506h occurs when the LAN-CU is used.
- ・Convert the program compiled with the BHT-BASIC3.5
- ・After scandisk, ”Refer to the file ’$$BRKLST.SYS’ ...” is displayed.
- ・The message "Contact the administrator (3010)" is indicated.
- ・The run-time error 46h occurs during data transmission.
- ・The run-time error 47h occurs during data transmission.
- ・A socket receive error occurs after the run-time error 236h.
- ・I cannot establish a socket connection due to the run-time error 103h.
- ・The run-time error 105h occurs.
- ・The run-time error 107h occurs, the files cannot be sent via FTP.
- ・The run-time error 241h occurs.
- ・The run-time error 23Ch occurs
- ・Meaning of the run-time error code