Electronic Manual Licensing Agreement
Download User Agreement
The download screen will be displayed after agreeing to the Software User Agreement.
To our customers
When using the download service for the electronic data (including manuals, catalogs, product images and CAD data; hereinafter referred to as the "Data") from the download menu on the website of Denso Wave Incorporated (hereinafter referred to as "We," "Us" or "Our") (hereinafter referred to as this "Website"), users (including individuals and companies) must consent to the following items before clicking an icon for downloading.
When an icon for downloading is clicked on to start downloading, the user is deemed to have consented to the following items.
Denso Wave Incorporated
Electronic Data Licensing Agreement
Users can download the Data from this Website and use them only for the purpose of evaluating how to use Our products or using Our products. Users cannot use the Data for purposes other than the above described purpose.
- Users can use, copy or re-distribute the Data as they are for the purpose of private use, research, in-house use or promotion of sales; however, users cannot sell the Data or use the Data for commercial purposes to make a profit.
- Users cannot use, copy or re-distribute the Data for purposes other than the above described purpose. To maintain the completeness and properties of the Data, users cannot make any change or alteration to all or part of the Data, e.g. changing or deleting any contents or copyright or any other intellectual property declarations.
- Users cannot distribute or publicize, to third parties, all or part of sample programs included in the Data by converting them as they are into source programs (in text format).
- Users can use manuals downloaded from this Website for commercial purposes; however, they cannot make a direct profit from the manuals.
- Users cannot distribute or publicize, to third parties, all or part of sample program lists included in manuals downloaded from this Website by converting them as they are as source programs (in text format).
- When downloading the Data, users are not given by Us copyright or other intellectual property rights, rights for expertise or any rights other than those given by this Agreement.
All the Data are the copyright of Us.
4.Breach of Agreement
If a user breaches any of the items described in this Agreement, this Agreement shall be automatically terminated at that point, and the user must delete the Data from all media, or destroy the Data or return all the Data to Us.
5.Exemption from Responsibility
We do not guarantee that the Data is correct, complete, competent or usable or does not infringe rights of third parties. We are not liable for any loss arising out of use of the Data, whether direct, indirect, special, accompanying or derivative.
All items described in this Agreement, including its effectiveness, interpretation and implementation, shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- If a user becomes aware of abuse or copyright infringement of the Data by a third party, the user shall immediately inform Us accordingly.
- Items described in this Agreement are subject to change without prior notice.